- The type of information collected from the Visitors, including personal information;
- The purpose, means, modes of collection, usage, processing, retention, storage, and destruction of such information;
- For the purpose of this policy, the term “Personal Information” shall mean any document/information you provide to us and shall include, without limitation, your name, phone no, your address, date of birth, email address, gender, photograph, occupation, financial information (such as bank account, bank account statement) or credit card or debit card or other payments details, your credit score, your PAN number., Aadhar number. identity proof document number, address proof document no, your salary slip, income tax return, TDS statement, credit information report, details from database, social media activity, log in id, and password and all details that may be requested by Moneyply from time to time (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information includes any and all information received by Moneyply whether such information is received by email, online forms, mobile apps, telephone, facsimile, mail, physical copy or otherwise.
3. What do We Collect?
The Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 defines “Personal Information” as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
We collect information or personal data/information to provide better experience and services to all our users. We collect the following information or personal data of visitors (“information” or “data” or “personal data”):
- When browsing on the Website, the Visitor is not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make an Account.
- Even if you are not signed up you may provide us information like an email address to receive an update of our services.
- When you create your account, you provide your ‘personal information’ including names, address, mailing address, telephone number, email address, PAN, Aadhar and other financial and personal information. We also collect and store content you create, and content or documents you upload.
- We also collect information about the browser, apps, and devices you use.
- When you are applying for a loan at moneyply, we may ask you to provide access to your Gmail/Facebook/LinkedIn or any other social media accounts. When you give us access, we may collect and store your information through financial related emails, messages, communications for the intended purposes, specially to analyze and understand your creditworthiness, credit profiling, credit pattern, past defaults, reconciliation of Bank Statements, Detection of non-disclosed running /closed loans, unpaid liabilities, criminal and legal cases intimations, and other User’s credit-related and financial information and further to verify Banking, loan details, EMI & Financial Transactions, utility bills etc. Such access to information shall be in ‘Read Only’ mode.
- When you access your account through Borrower’s Mobile APP, we may collect information from your SMS or call logs, to analyze and understand your creditworthiness, credit profiling, credit pattern, past defaults, reconciliation of Bank Statements, Detection of non-disclosed running /closed loans, unpaid liabilities, criminal and legal cases intimations, and other User’s credit-related and financial information and further to verify Banking Transactions, loan details, Emi & Financial Transactions, utility bills etc, and further to assess social status of the applicant and to ensure ownership of the Mobile No. Such access to information shall be in ‘Read Only’ mode.
- Depending on the nature of your inquiry or activities on the website/App we may collect information about your interests, liking of styles, themes, mood boards, budgets, etc and professional information through white papers and newsletters you request.
- When you use our services, we can also collect information about your location, which can be determined by, among others, through GPS. The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and accounts settings.
- For the purpose of services, to analyze and understand your creditworthiness, credit profiling, credit pattern, past defaults, reconciliation of Bank Statements, Detection of non-disclosed running /closed loans, unpaid liabilities, criminal and legal cases intimations, and other User’s credit-related and financial information and further to verify Banking, loan details, Emi & Financial Transactions, utility bills etc., in some circumstances, we may collected your information from publicly accessible sources from example external available links, newspapers, various search engine. We may also collect your information from our trusted partners for the purpose of our services and in the interest of our investors.
- Your information may be collected through cookies as provided herein below.
4. Moneyply will not share the Personal Information with any Third Party without the Visitor’s Explicit Consent
5. How Do We Use Information?
We use your information or personal data (intended purposes):
- To provide our services and service related purpose such as responding to your queries, and carrying out the transactions you have requested for; enabling you to use the Website/Mobile App; providing you information about services available through website/Mobile App; Resolving glitches on the website /Mobile App including addressing any technical problem;
- Maintain and improve our services such as navigating the website, connecting to the potential lenders, and carrying out a transaction on the website/Mobile App.
- Use Data analytics and measurement to understand the Borrower/User’s creditworthiness, credit profiling, credit pattern, credit score, past defaults, and other User’s credit-related and financial information.
- Enabling payments and fund transfers with other financial institutions.
- If you are a Lender/Investor, such information and personal data shall be used for generating Investor’/ Lender’s Profile.
- To communicate or interact with you (E-mail Id, Phone Nos.).
- Improve the safety and reliability of our services.
- Reconcile Bank statement.
- To prevent fraud and misuse.
- To protect our interest, the interest of our Investors/Lenders and other users,
- Detection of the non-disclosed required information, running or closed loans,
- Detection of unpaid liabilities and legal cases.
- Enforcing our rights and /or that of the Lender/Investor in case of a Borrower.
- For Internal business purposes, such as Data analysis, research, developing new features, enhancing, and improving the experience, identifying usage trends, etc.
6. How to Avail the Services?
The User always has the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature. The Personal Information of each Account is protected by a password. The User and Moneyply shall take all measures to prevent any unauthorized access to the Account and the Personal Information. Moneyply endeavors to safeguard user information to ensure that Personal Information of each Account is kept private; however, Moneyply cannot guarantee the security of user Account information.
7. Information and Security
To use all the services on the Website/Mobile APP, the Visitor will need to register using the online registration form (“User”) and create an account (“Account”). When browsing on the Website/Mobile APP, the Visitor is not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make an Account on the Website. Personal Information about Moneyply’s users is an integral part of Moneyply’s business.
8. Grievance Redressal
When you are signed in, you can always review, and update information. You can also review, and control information saved in your account. You can also always export a copy of the content in your Account if you want to back it up. If you do not want to use our services, you have the option to delete your account with us.
9. Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Moneyply may also collect information regarding the domain and host from which the Visitor accesses the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider, browsing the history, and anonymous Website statistical data to analyze this data for trends and statistics. The Website uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered which are text files collected by a user’s web browser (“Cookies”). A cookie is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your website activity.
- Analytic and Reporting Technologies: Like the operators of most websites, we use analytic and reporting technologies to record Non-Personal Information such as Internet domain and host names, Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser software, operating system types, clickstream patterns, and the dates and times that the Website/App and Moneyply Services are accessed. We also contract with several online partners to help manage, monitor, and optimize our Website/App and Moneyply and to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising, communications and how visitors use the Website/App. To do this, we may use web beacons and cookies.
- Along with receiving information from third parties, xxx may also collect Personal Information on the Website by information filled in forms or by a Visitor’s correspondences with xxx, by way of e-mail or chat, registering to use the Website, subscribing to any of the financial services or products offered on the Moneyply Website. While using the services available on the Website, Moneyply may also store information based on the usage history, this includes, but is not limited to, details of the Visitor’s subscription, content viewed, event information, clickstream information, and Cookies that may uniquely identify the browser or the Account. Moneyply may also collect information about the Visitor from any contact that a Visitor may have with any of Moneyply’s services or employees, such as, with Money Plies customer support team, in surveys, or through interactions with Money Plies affiliates.
Moneyply develops statistics that are helpful to understand how Visitors can use the Website/Mobile App. Moneyply uses this information in the aggregate to measure the use of the Website/Mobile App and to administer and improve the same. This statistical data is interpreted by Moneyply in its continuing effort to present on the Website/Mobile App, content that Visitors are seeking in a format they find most helpful. The information Moneyply collects and analyzes is completely anonymous and is used to improve the services offered on the Website/Mobile App
10. Sharing of Information
Moneyply may disclose the information /personal data in the following ways.
- Moneyply will share the Personal Information internally with employees who are required in the course (and solely for the purpose of) to receive and analyze the information. We will not disclose the Personal Information to any third party without the Visitor’s explicit consent unless required to do so by law.
- If Moneyply is sold to a third party, or Moneyply otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation, or acquisition, Moneyply will transfer the Personal Information to a third party; however, Moneyply will ensure that the same degree of care is taken by such third party.
- Moneyply may also use the Personal Information to deliver information to the Visitor, in some cases, targeted towards new services, rewards, and promotions. The following are some circumstances under which and people with whom Moneyply will share the Personal information from time-to-time:
- with third parties for verification purposes, credit rating agencies, credit reference companies and with government agencies, including but not limited to the Reserve Bank of India (“RBI”) for the cause of inspection or any other legal diligence which may be conducted by it;
- To update Moneyply‘s consumer credit database;
III. To the investor/lenders to need to know basis;
- with trusted partners who work on behalf of or with us under confidentiality agreements; these entities may use the Personal Information to help Moneyply communicate with the Visitor about offers from Moneyply and Moneyply’s marketing partners;
- The fact that you have taken loan amount, the purpose of loan only for the promotion of the website /Mobile App, on the website or Mobile App.
- For the purpose of financial payments, to Escrow Bank/payment gateway service provider, for the purpose of facilitating the loan transactions.
VII. with companies and/or individuals to perform functions on behalf of Moneyply (e.g., processing credit card payments, providing user service, data hosting services), and in such circumstances, these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfill their functions;
VIII. to respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- to share Personal Information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Terms and Conditions, or to respond to civil or criminal subpoenas, or other requests by law enforcement personnel or as otherwise required by law;
- from time to time, to reveal general statistical information about the Website and Visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of services purchased, etc;
- with third parties such as internal service providers that Moneyply may use to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations; however, the Visitor shall note that these internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with Moneyply; an
XII. with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including sensitive personal data or information for the purpose of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses.
11. Protection of Information
- Moneyply takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any Personal Information that Moneyply collects and stores are protected using appropriate means. Although Moneyply is committed to preventing others from unauthorized access to the Personal Information, Moneyply shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized access by third parties.
- We assure you that your information is safe and secure. We use industry standards, and physical and technical and administrative security measures to keep your personal information with third parties, except otherwise provided under this Policy.
- We store data in password-protected servers with limited access to the employees and other personnel consultants on a need to know basis.
- In order to make every effort to ensure that the Visitor’s experience at the Website is secure, Moneyply uses encryption technology to protect the Visitor against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the Personal Information. To keep the Personal Information safe, Moneyply ensures that sensitive and private data exchanges between the Visitor and the Website takes place over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet. We have an SSL certificate from the World Certificate Authority and secured under 2048 bit SSL Certificate, with 99.9 % Browser recognition.
- Your payment information such as your credit card/debit card number, credit card/debit card expiry date, your cvv no, etc. are protected through the use of encryption technology.
- Access to your online account on the website /Mobile App is password protected, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that password. To ensure the safety of your personal information, you are advised against sharing your username and password with anyone.
- Moneyply stores and processes all data relating to its activities and participants on hardware located within India.
12. Limitation of Liability
- We are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions or inactions of any third party that receive your personal information.
- The Visitor agrees that Moneyply or Moneyply’s third party service providers can collect the Visitor’s IP address or other unique identifiers. At times, Moneyply also uses these identifiers to collect information regarding the frequency with which the Visitor visits various parts of the Website. Moneyply, either itself or through affiliates or group companies may combine the Visitor’s internet protocol address with other personal information for Moneyply’s own marketing and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to optimize Moneyply’s products and services and customize the Website.
- The Visitor acknowledges that all discussion for ratings, chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Communities”) are public and not private communications, and that, therefore, others may read the user’s communications without the Visitor’s knowledge. Moneyply does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Community, and, therefore, Moneyply specifically disclaims any liability concerning the Communities and any actions resulting from the user’s participation in any Community, including any objectionable content. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Moneyply as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages. By posting comments, messages or other information on the Website, the Visitor grants Moneyply the right to use such comments, messages or information for promotions, advertising, market research or any other lawful purpose.
- Moneyply keeps the Personal Information for only as long as required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If the Visitor wishes to prevent any such usage by Moneyply, the Visitor shall inform Moneyply immediately. The Visitor can exercise this right at any time by contacting Moneyply at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Moneyply/we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Personal Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Moneyply and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of Moneyply and which Moneyply is not able to overcome.
- You Acknowledge that the internet is inherently insecure, and Moneyply cannot prevent and is not responsible for interception or ‘hacking’ of information transmitted through this site by unauthorized third parties.
Moneyply provides all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications. If the Visitor does not want to receive commercial email or other mail from Moneyply, he/she/it can opt-out of receiving information by using the “unsubscribe” option in any marketing e-mail or send an email at email@example.com.
14. Third Party Websites
15. Changes /Amendments in Policy
You undertake to indemnify and keep Sanctity Ytt Agro Solutions Pvt Ltd (and /or its Directors, Employees, Investors /lenders Agents, etc.) harmless, and any other third party relying on the information provided by you in the event you are in breach of this policy.
18. Trademark Rights
Moneyply is a trademark of Sanctity Ytt Agro Solutions Private Limited. All rights in respect of this trademark are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other trademarks appearing on the Website are the property of their respective owners
20. Grievance Redressal
Moneyply’s Nodal Officer Details:
Ms. Rishabh Jain
The Nodal Officer, Moneyply – Sanctity YTT Agro Solution Pvt Ltd,
BG 33 unitech Arcadia, Sector – 49, Gurgaon, Haryana 122018, India.
If the Visitor is dissatisfied or if the complaint is not redressed within 1 (one) month, the Visitor may appeal to the Customer Education and Protection Department of the RBI. It is hereby clarified that this is an alternate dispute mechanism and subject to clause 20 above, the Visitor is free to approach the courts at any time in case of a dispute.